Aeritae is an elite consulting firm helping ServiceNow platform leaders articulate their vision, implement clean workflow, grow adoption, and show value, so they can drive meaningful change within their organizations. We take great pride in our corresponding mission to help people and companies adapt, grow and transform—and it’s important to us that all of our employees share that same passion.
About the position:
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving functional strategy and solutions with clients that incorporate their business objectives
- Leading strategic initiatives that consider service and business architecture aligned with a broad technology ecosystem.
- Identifying and planning the execution plan considering the client, team, timeline
onproject plans with your functional and technical experts.
- Helping our clients envision a more effective way to do their business and achieve their goals
You’ll need to bring the following experience:
- 5+ years of consulting/industry experience
- Domain expertise in IT Service Management, CXM, OCM, Service/Business architecture, etc.
- Capacity to lead, train and mentor other consultants and/or client teams
- Provide strategic impact and/or advice on engagements within their domain of expertise
- Strong business acumen and client empathy for achieving successful outcomes
- Extremely organized, self-starter
- Experience working under tight timelines, sometimes under pressure
Important things to know about working at Aeritae:
- We have a desire to personally Adapt, Grow and Transform as well as help Aeritae, our clients and our fellow colleagues do the same
- We are driven by our Core Values: Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence, Authenticity
- We are Strengths-based
- We have a passion for service innovation
- We are a mostly remote company with a strong culture of communication via Slack, monthly in-person Communication meetings and an open office environment for consultants to come and go as they please
- We offer competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability coverage, Parental Leave and 401k plan with a company match