Service Level Management
Satisfaction Is Key – Are Your Customers Pleased?
Are your IT services delivered on-time, available when needed, right-sized and appropriately priced? Your company’s reputation depends upon end-to-end availability and cost-effective IT services.
Aeritae’s IT Service Level Management (ITSLM) service focuses on providing you with the capabilities to manage service delivery and support within the context of maintaining the balance between what is ideal and what is required for meeting the business needs. ITSLM is a systematic approach for defining, negotiating, and managing services provided to the business. It is dependent on considering an all-inclusive view of planning, designing, implementing and managing systems.
Aeritae’s Value Proposition
Utilize Aeritae’s set of processes and templates for establishing the capability to effectively manage your IT services. Our ITSLM consultants are experienced beyond ITIL in operating and managing service environments.
Major benefits include:
- Capability to cost manage services while balancing quality of service
- Establishes the framework for agreement about service definitions – delivery, performance, costs, roles and responsibilities
- Measure and report service performance, provide ongoing service improvements
- Improves communications and business relationships
- Improves shareholder value through consistent product delivery to market
We understand the pain points and what it takes to get the job done.
Getting There Doesn’t Have To Be Painful
Whether you are considering an enterprise-wide or a targeted approach, Aeritae can help you deliver from any stage of planning, implementation or management of IT Service Level Management:
-Technology Review and Design
-Support and Socialization Planning
-Cost Recovery Development
-Business Case Development