GRC – Governance, Risk and Compliance
Advisory Services Program Management Identity Access Management Program Development/Enhancement Security Architecture Assessment/Design Technical Security Assessment Compliance Assessment Remediation Services Aeritae understands that organizations face a growing number of challenges that directly impact the success of a security or risk program. Outsourced services, business partners, regulatory and statutory requirements, changing economic conditions and a continually evolving threat landscape are just a few of these challenges. To show value and not be perceived as overhead, compliance, risk and security leaders must understand their organization’s strategic business initiatives and clearly articulate how governance, risk and compliance helps meet business goals. Aeritae believes that an effective and successful risk or security program needs:
- Alignment with Business Objectives
- Balance among organization, people, process and technology
- Cross-Functional Communication & Collaboration
- Cost Effective Solutions
- Continuous Monitoring
- Ongoing Education & Awareness
Aeritae consultants bring ten to thirty years of industry experience to every engagement. This level of knowledge enables Aeritae to establish, maintain and continually improve upon our client’s governance, risk and compliance programs.
Aeritae takes a strategic business and process-improvement approach in all of our engagements. We not only leverage our years of hands-on experience and thought leadership, but also gain knowledge through ongoing research, as well as actively participating in local special interest groups and collaborating with our clients and local leaders. Aeritae’s ability to complement and/or lead your security efforts is confirmed by our customer satisfaction and customer partnerships. Numerous Twin Cities businesses have leveraged this partnership and evolved their security programs with Aeritae’s contribution. This work includes:
- Building and implementing a risk-analysis process to meet meaningful use requirements for a large health care provider
- Developing a multi-year security road map and funding strategy for a large government entity
- Defining policies and standards and established evidence-gathering requirements and collection procedures for a large consumer products retailer
- Completing a large network design and segmentation for a large grocery store chain
- Advancing procedures for controlling access to its secure network segments for a large consumer goods retailer
In addition, Aeritae has also assisted companies with firewall audits, access authorizations and vulnerability-scanning and penetration testing. Additionally, we have worked with PCI Merchant Levels 1 through 4; building technology and process controls to pass audits. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how Aeritae may assist you.
Download our updated GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) One Page Profile HERE.Or Download our Service Catalog for GRC in a printable format HERE.